About The National Property Summit 2023
Macro economic and geopolitical developments continued to drive inflation and rising interest rates for most of 2023. Now that we see more stability around the inflation and interest rate outlook and improvements in global economies, we are also seeing this year the momentum picking up considerably on the issue of sustainability – now the most enduring challenge for the real estate sector. With rising interest rates, residential prices are stabilising, but demand remains high and supply continues to be extremely limited.
From 2020’s global pandemic, to climate change and geopolitical uncertainty to the present, after many years of strong and steady growing real estate markets, rapidly rising inflation and interest rates are impacting property assets. What does it all mean for the outlook over the next few years?
These are just some of the big themes we will explore at The Business Post’s 2023 Property Summit. Featuring leading content, panel debates, keynotes and discussions, this premier event for investors, developers and builders, finance providers and agents will explore the future prospects for the Irish property sector.
This flagship industry event provides an unparalleled opportunity for domestic and international stakeholders to discuss the future of the industry, investment, capital markets and the economy.
Join us on November 28th at this annual get-together of stakeholders in the Irish real estate market for the latest industry updates and for exclusive networking opportunities with leaders in the sector.
Key Discussion Topics:
- The state of the market and outlook for Ireland’s residential markets
- Housing market trends and forecast: What are the investment drivers in Dublin’s affordable housing sector and how can it successfully deliver the volume needed? What’s in store for the rental market?
- Retirement living: Is it about to enter a golden age? What are the key challenges the senior living sector must overcome if it is to grow to the larger scale seen in other countries
- ESG’s crucial role in real estate: How are ESG principles driving real estate investment?
- Placemaking: How do we breathe life back into our towns and cities?
- Compact growth and regeneration case study: Galway’s Ceannt Project, one of the largest urban regeneration schemes in the history of the State
- The office marketplace: How will flexible working and digitisation continue to impact the office market? What investment is needed and the economics of retrofitting in order to avoid stranded assets? Repurposing opportunities – residential, healthcare, life sciences, urban logistics, leisure facilities.
- Retail & hospitality: Which sectors within commercial property are investors favouring? How is retail performing? Is there demand for office space? What is the state of the hospitality industry?
- Investing in industrial: With ecommerce driving distribution, logistics and warehouse demand, investors continue to expand in this sector. What will the next chapter of industrial hold?
- Financing energy efficiency in buildings: What is the role of the financial sector in boosting energy efficiency investments?
3 tickets for price of 2
5 tickets for price of 3
“Good event – I like the panel discussion format”
“As a whole, very good”
Managing Director & Head of Capital Markets, BNP Paribas
“… it was very well run and enjoyable experience. Thank you”.
2022 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS
This Summit is organised by Business Post LIVE & iQuest.
If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me: