- Our client-base includes some of the largest companies in the world, many of whom entrust us with their assets and rely upon us to protect their interests.
- Our multi-disciplinary team comprises of experienced engineers, architects, surveyors and tradespeople, which means that we have both a wide and deep knowledge base to draw upon.
- Our CertCentral® project software is innovative and yet simple to use. It has been designed by construction professionals, making it more intuitive and practical to work with.
- Foster proactive and open communication between members and with all key stakeholders on matters of common interest
- Leverage member insight to provide thought leadership which supports the development of a sustainable property sector
- Constructively engage with government, legislators, policy makers and other relevant stakeholders to maintain a stable and properly functioning property market
- Position Ireland as a preferred location for institutional capital investment, supporting economic growth and the development of sustainable communities and workplaces
- Support the modernisation and professionalisation of the sector by continuously improving the quality of the built environmen
SCSI is the leading professional body for property, land and construction professionals in Ireland. With 5,000 members nationwide, the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland, in conjunction with RICS, awards the chartered surveyor professional qualification which is the internationally recognised mark of excellence across the property, land and construction sectors in the construction, land and property sectors.